In honor of International Women’s Day, we wanted to give a special shout-out to the eight UMBC alumnae who made The Daily Record’s 2017 “Top 100 Women” list. These women are leaders in both their professional fields and their communities, and we couldn’t be prouder of their achievements.
- Debra Reznick Attman ’74, American studies
- Realtor, Long & Foster Real Estate
- Dr. Mary Way Bolt ’88, nursing
- President, Cecil College
- Julie Gaver, M.A. ’11, instructional systems development
- Owner, Julie Gaver Training and Development
- Susan Hahn ’79, sociology
- Founder and President, HobbleJog Foundation and Swan Consulting Group, Inc.
- The Hon. Wanda Keyes Heard ’79, political science
- Associate Judge, Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- MaryBeth Hyland ’06, social work
- Founder and Chief Visionary, SparkVision
- Alicia Wilson ’04, political science
- Vice President of Community Affairs and Legal Advisor, Sagamore Development Company
- Michelle Wright ’86, mathematics
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
To purchase tickets to the awards ceremony on Monday, April 24, at Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, click here.