Welcome back! We hope you had a restful holiday weekend. There are plenty of great alumni events coming up in the next month, so take a look here!
- Impressions: The Power of Personal Branding. Wednesday, December 2, 8-9 p.m. Coyte Cooper will give you tips on how to tweak and leverage your brand by listening to those with whom you interact, and understand who you are better to create a more authentic brand. Register here!
- Dream Job Revolution! Get the Job You Want. Wednesday, December 9, 8-9 p.m. Author, success coach, and entrepreneur Mitch Matthews has spent the last 10 years interviewing people who have their dream jobs, and he’s here to share their wisdom with all of you. Register here!
- How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci. Wednesday, December 16, 8-9 p.m. Join Michael Gelb to learn more about harnessing your creative potential and unique intelligence through the Seven da Vincian Principles, from curiosity to “connessione.” Register here!
- What Color is Your Parachute? For Retirement. Wednesday, December 23, 8-9 p.m. Nearing retirement? Wondering what the next steps are to create a happy, secure future? Let John E. Nelson give you some guidance! Register here!
- Men’s Lacrosse Holiday Dinner. Wednesday, December 16, 7 p.m. Join men’s lacrosse at Dalesio’s in Little Italy for buffet appetizers, a plated dinner, and dessert. Tickets are $75 ($60 fair market value). Registration and more info here!